For Your Protection
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
This web site may contain links to other sites maintained by third parties. The links are provided only as a convenience to the visitor. We and our affiliated companies have no control over and are not responsible for any content, products or services offered by or found on third party sites. If you proceed to access any third party sites, you do so at your own risk. Links to third party sites do not constitute assumption of liability for or sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these sites or the content contained in these sites. Any hyper-links made to this web site must be to its home page only, and must include clear explanation that this is the site of Fairview Architectural and that no relationship to the linking site shall be suggested or created by the link.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Submission of Content on this Web Site.
By providing any Content to our web site, you:
- agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section;
- acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided (“Service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “AS IS” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the Service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) the use of or the inability to use the Service, (II) the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the Service, (III) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service, or (V) any other matter relating to the Service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
75 Peters Road
Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002
International Use and Governing Law
This web site is operated and maintained by Fairview Architectural from its office located in the United States of America. Links to affiliates’ sites outside of the United States are governed by each independent site’s Terms and Conditions and local laws, regulations and business practices which may differ from the United States. If you access this web site from a location outside of the United States, you are fully responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations. This web site and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without respect to its choice of law principles. By your registering or using this web site and service, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Bloomfield, Connecticut, the United States of America.